17 October 2000

I just couldn't bare leaving my RXZ bike under the scorching sun and pouring rain anymore so I decided to ride my bike to work, no road tax and all. Besides, my budget is really strained because I had to fork out 3 ringgit for commuter fair and another 50 cent for parking. Thank God I didn't meet any untowardsly incident like being stopped by some police or JPJ road blocks. This month I purposely requested not to do closings because I really don't want to come home late at night.

As for Yuhaznel, he just got back from his super top urgent business trip in Penang and yet he's still very busy to meet me. At least not until later today when we arranged to meet in Padang Jawa. But even if I got his I.C tomorrow, the insurance agent told me I need to go to JPJ in Perak to get the ownership changed which would take from 10 days to three weeks. However she also said I could get it done for a lot less time if I agreed to pay her something extra to bribe the JPJ officers. Yeah right. There's no way in hell I'm going to do that. This is sick. Besides, I don't have much money anyway and I'm even currently living on some 40 cent cream bun diet daily.