22 April 2002

Mom and Dad came back from Penang bearing bad news. Tok was not getting any better and her Indonesian maid just ran away yesterday. She must be kiddng trying to force one of us siblings to take care of her instead. I had a good time with Linda. That's all. There was a crew meeting at the store on Saturday. I braved myself to bring WFC to the city. Thankfully I met no obstacle along the way. Another typical crew meeting. Somebody else got all the prizes and awards and I got nothing. I'll eat my shoes if I ever got the Crew of The Month award or anything.

Let's hope my business of selling cds will go well. Burnt my work pants badly now I'll have to work for quite some time yet wearing that. How unlucky. I wonder if I even get to pay for my bike let alone my road tax. Still, I can't sleep at nights

No comments:

Post a Comment