27 April 2008

Today we had breakfast at my fave Mamak place, (Restoran Maulana in Seri Serdang) and then head on to Alamanda in Putrajaya to do some shopping. It's been a while since we last go there so instead of going to Tesco, I thought why not. I didn't buy anything much except for the usual stuff (floor cleaner, flower pots*, tissues). Thank God nobody bought the entire ladies dept today so I managed to grab some sexy lingeries for Linda. (He he just kidding!) Later on we had lunch at the Rasa food court. Again I ordered chicken chop again but it tastes different this time. Maybe it's my sore throat.
Earlier this evening, my uncles and aunts from Kota Damansara and Sg Buloh came to visit.

*Oh yeah I have yet to replace Nora's flower pot that I break yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. haih... there's no need to get new 1 for me lorr... im ok with it :p

    ReplyDelete