18 June 2008

I think it was just last week that I bragged to Bujal that I didn't take a single sick leave yet from work for this year. Yesterday though, when I woke up in the morning I saw both my eyes red with conjunctivitis. Nevertheless I still go to work today, red-eyed and all. Tomorrow, I'll be off for two days to nurse myself at home (and hopefully) be well by Monday.

Mia made a rather slow recovery with her conjunctivitis. My wife had to take an emergency leave for two days straight to look after her because the people at her nursery refused to take her in for fear of infecting other kids. Funny, I thought Mia got it from the other kids in the first place. Nevertheless she looked much better now. At least she can open her eyes now although slightly.

Have you heard the news? SAPP is planning a motion for a vote of no confidence against Bodowi on Monday! That's the best news I've heard in weeks. I know it is highly unlikely to succeed but at least it's a start. I do hope we can get the balls rolling until September.

But IF the motion actually got through, I think now is the time for the MPs from BN who'd been making so much noises, threats and complaints all these while to make their move and kick old sleepyhead out of office. I don't know how they'll vote but if it's a secret ballot, the time is perfect for ya'all to do your part and save this country from destruction. Remember, you're elected to serve your people and last time I check, the people is SUFFERING under the current regime. Tell me one person whose happy with all the rising fuel and goods price? No? Time to change and the time is NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment