1 October 2008

A tiring Hari Raya indeed. I went everywhere from morning till evening. In the morning we went to the Ismail Petra mosque right in the middle of Tanah Merah town. Adam came along but tagged with her mom and grandma in the women's section. I am not prepared to bring Adam with me yet. God knows what he'll do while we were praying. True enough, he didn't sit still all the while he was there according to her mother.
Then we went to the graveyard and the relatives house. Linda does has a lot of relatives and we have to go visit all of them. That's okay. It's not like we have to do it everyday, just once a year.
Actually I have no plans to visit dad today. It was all Faiz's idea. But it's a good one nevertheless. I thought he would bring along our other sister Meera but he came alone this afternoon. It was during that meeting that Faiz told of his wedding plans. Apart from that we talked about this land he'll be buying for us from his EPF savings. He plans to buy a plot of land somewhere in Selangor and we'll all built our houses on it. Sounds like a good plan and I'm all for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment