3 July 1999

Today was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. Somehow it turned out to be not so happy after all. Waited for hours for mom to come which she did at 4.00 pm sharp. While in the car, i finally got the guts to ask uncle din to sell me his pc. He duly agreed and here i am in my room struggling to fix my brand new old computer. It was me who screwed up this pc in the first place. So it serves me right having to fix it now. Getting this pc is only half on the story. The bad news was i can't keep this awesome 17" digital monitor cause it belongs to his office. Second, the hard disk is broken so i had to buy a new one which should be expensive. I must never forget poor mom who'll be paying for this pc (RM1400 minus the monitor). Nonetheless i'm grateful that i finally got a computer. Alhamdulillah.