27 September 2008

Fernando Torres handed Liverpool fans all over the world with an early Raya present tonight after blasting two goals into the Toffees net. Seriously, I was worried that this match is going to be a repeat result like we had against Stoke City last week when The Reds still fail to find the net after the hour mark. Thankfully it was not to be because Torres connected beautifully with Keane to score the opener and effectively ending his 'goal drought'. This is the beginning of great things to come, trust me.
Tonight we finished packing most of our stuff for tomorrow's journey back home. Our next door neighbor to the right had already gone home earlier this evening. They moved in there like 3 months ago but only today that I found out their names. So to Nazlian and Madihah, have a safe journey home ya!

Linda didn't feel really well today hence she didn't make it to work. Still we shall stick to our plan of going back tomorrow. I need my rest. I've already informed several of my immediate neighbors of our departure. To all the thieving scumbags whose thinking of breaking into my house again forget it. We don't have anything of value anymore in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment