3 September 2008

Last week I didn't go to Puncak Alam at all because of the workshop. Today I'm supposed to attend the last workshop of the series but I skipped it because I have some urgent matter to do in Subang and Puncak Alam that cannot wait.

This university project in Puncak Alam is almost finished now. The first intake should start some time early next year. I don't mean to brag but I can claim I helped to build this he he. Let's hope the open it to all Malaysians regardless of race in the future. It's very huge anyway and there's plenty of room for everybody.

For buka puasa I don't know why but I had a sudden craving for perut tembusu satay (cow's stomach). So today I brought my family to eat at Medan Sate Kajang. It was super-delicious (the tembusu satay). Too bad it cost RM1.80 per stick so we just ordered 4. The rest were the usual chicken and meat satay. Yum-yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment