15 January 2000

2:45 AM
So little time, so much to do (hey that suspiciously sounds like a popular pop song!). Finally I've got me hands on a brand new hard disk. It's only 4.3GB but it costs a whooping RM375 here in Kelantan. I bet they cost much lower in KL but then I don't know when I'll be bringing it back here again. So 4.3GB it is. That'll do for now. I'm going mad without my computer. Now I can finally concentrate on my homepage. This one gonna be my masterpiece har har! I must do it quickly here cause I got like 2 days left of the holidays. I can do it in UPM but my other PC there is like super slow with 300MHz and 16MB of RAM. I mean nobody use a PC like that anymore.

11:45 PM
36 hours to go before departure. I bought the Drive Me Crazy vcd today (you know, go-fight-win). I haven't seen it yet but I hope the picture doesn't look so bad (or dark). I can't wait for the original version to come out. Why am I so crazy about this movie you might say? Well, go figure. At the moment I'm currently doing a movie marathon. 1 vcd done, 8 more to go. Random Hearts was absolutely dreadful but Cruel Intentions was quite interesting. I smoked a lot tonight. Oh well, I don't think nobody would give a damn if I died tonight anyway. Especially not her. Well nobody except Mom and grandma. And maybe my brother and sisters.