27 July 1999

I don't know what got into me but i woke up after 10.00 am today and missed my class. Well, H is not taking this class so why bother. A friend of mine borrowed a Kancil and asked me to drove him to the KL general Hospital later today. He wanted to visit his friend who was warded there. That's the first time i visited the same Hospital i was born at some 19 years ago. After that we went sight-seeing around KL stopping at KLCC, Lake Titiwangsa, Sungai Wang, Imbi and The Mall. Finally found the USM game cd at Imbi which incidently the last copy available. Lucky me. But the trip made me miss the Zohor, Asar and Maghrib prayers cause everybody on board didn't pray. Felt so awfully, terribly guilt tonight. Naturally i played my fave game USM until 3 in the morning when i got one paper to sit tomorrow.