8 August 1999

Got up pretty late today. The diploma boys were happy and gay now that the holidays had just begun. That means my room will be empty for a week or two, yipee! Here's a story i liked to share with ya'all. There is this friend of mine (A) who has a girlfriend (X) who happens to have a boyfriend previously (B). The thing is, now she leaving my friend A for her ex boyfriend B. Everybody said she X, left A for B for the money cause you see B is quite rich with loads of money and friends. B is butt-ugly i can tell you, fat and heavy. I don't know really. Maybe she fell for be just for what he is (fat but rich?). Well, she did got a brand new phone and he always takes her out with his car. Anyway, she invited my friend A to dinner with them tonight. If i were A, i would just laugh at her face but A accepted it instead. I think A is not getting the point. B is trying to show off his girlfriend X and also his money you idiot.