15 February 2012


Living alone without the lady of the house around is difficult. You'll have to do everything yourself - cook, wash the dishes, do laundry, iron clothes and prepare stuff for your kids. I find myself doing all that and more today. I know - I know, you don't know what you got till it's gone. Definitely made me appreciate having a good wife like @shhaslinda.

There hasn't been any good news on Hana. Yesterday after being admitted, they poke this huge needle into her tiny little hand for IV drips. If I could trade places with her, I would rather than see her like that. Today they did an x-ray and took some blood sample from her. Again using that big bad needle. From her x-ray, they deduced that she might be suffering from tuberculosis among others. How the hell that she contract tuberculosis? Still it's a big IF. The result is not conclusive and they had to take some more blood tests to make sure.

I hope it's nothing serious. Let us pray for Hana.

No comments:

Post a Comment