11 July 2000

It's been a long time. I shouldn't have abandoned you my dear journal. Actually I twisted my right arm while I was asleep and it took quite some time to recover. It was not a very pleasant experience at all I tell you. I cannot use my hand properly, cannot life anything heavy or do too much hard work. The worst thing is I can't pull my bike's brake properly thus resulting in this minor accident where I bumped into somebody's car from behind. Lucky for me there was no visible damage and the guy just let me go scott free. Now who's gonna pay for my broken left signal beam?

These past few weeks I felt I've been getting rather close with Zetty Nadia. Too close for my comfort. I tried my best no to get to friendly with her cause you now I don't want her to be Tini part 2. Once is enough. Plus I finally saw her face for the first time some time back and let just say that she was not what I had expected.

Rose and I on the other hand, I felt we got this chemistry going on between us. After she got my number, she's been calling me like every week without fail. Plus from the tone of her voice I can feel that she wanted us to be more than just friends (or is it just my imagination?). I always thought she was like a really good and close friend to me and suddenly she wanted to be serious. What should I do? I didn't have the heart to let her down. Maybe I just play along with her. Besides she does looks like my all time favorite TV character at the moment. Who else but Ally McBeal/Calista Flockhart. Isn't she like the cutest thing ever?

I sat for my first exam paper 3 days ago. Out of 4 questions I only managed to answer 1. Guess who is going to repeat this paper next semester?