17 September 2000

After days of listening to this ad on radio, I was lured to go this friendly soccer match between Apo..Ujang and Radio Reddifusion/RFM. The ticket alone cost 2 ringgit and I lost another 2 when they told me I can't bring my helmet into the stadium and store it in their locker instead. When I finally got in, it felt really awkward cause I was all alone and everybody else was like with their friends or family. My mates were all too lazy to come so that's why I became a lone ranger today.

Anyway I got a set right next to the field. The match didn't start until an hour later and they played in the pouring rain. Attendance was really poor and the stadium wasn't even a quarter full. The main reason I went there in the first place is to get to know the faces behind Ujang...Apo and RFM because I read the magazines and listen to their station like all the time. I didn't actually get to see their faces very clearly from where I sat but at least I got the free magazines that they promised. I left before halftime. To be honest I totally regret even going there. Felt like I wasted 4 ringgit for nothing but old copies of their magazines.

Several days ago I got Yuhaznel's phone number from the Internet. Yuhaznel who? Oh he's the idiot owner of my bike who didn't change his ownership of the bike and got a shitload of summons causing my bike to be blacklisted. He was also the reason I can't go to work since my road tax expired already. Anyway I called him for like a few billion time but nobody picked up the phone. Either he is deaf or he purposely didn't pick it up. I pray that it's the former. Sometimes I felt like cursing my like and also the idiot. But then again who's the impatient idiot who bought the bike in the first place without checking the documents?