30 October 2000

Alhamdulillah.

Woke up this morning still not feeling well because I'm currently down with fever. Earlier today I received a surprise phone call from Yuhaznel telling me he had settled all his outstanding summonses. Thank God that idiot finally has some sense knocked into his puny brain. So with fever and all, I rushed to the PJ RTD to renew my fricking road tax (finally!). To be honest I'm not really sure whether my application will go through and it's not until the lady at the counter handed over my shiny new road tax that I actually believed. Thank God.

Finally I got my road tax. To say that I'm relieved would be an understatement. Then again I was accustomed to so many disappointment throughout the entire ordeal that I don't have the energy to be merry anymore. Well at least one big problem solve. Never mind the fact that I only have RM200 in my wallet which will be a lot less after I fix my bike later on.