8 November 2000

Today is the beginning of the new semester. I was nervous as hell today when I went to pick up my result. Alhamdulillah I got 2 As, one B+ and another D for SAK 3101. What a relief. Now my pointers are finally back on track. I promise this semester I would study really hard. Got to start early if I don't want to struggle at the last minute like before. It's sad that I don't get to see H yet. Perhaps she'll show up later. I hope she is good whatever she's doing.

The boys are back and most of them have put up weight like I did. The loan money is not in yet so everybody is broke right now. Well I'm sure they're not as broke as I am because they just came back from home. Not unlike me who has to work my ass down everyday and still be broke.

The Sheila On 7 craze is in town. The song 'Dan' is really haunting that I spent some of my precious money to buy the cassette. Although the music is good, the band members looked pretty average if not downright fugly.

Rose's place was broken in to a few days ago. She must be terrified. I hope she's okay now. OMG my tummy is turning into Zaril's!