13 November 2000

Before we are to get our loan money, we had to sign this agreement paper thingy. I don't know why but we had to do that like each and every time. So yesterday morning me and my housemates all went together to the main hall. There we were with like half of the student population waiting in line to get their papers signed. But before that we had to get our reference numbers which was posted next door at the administrative building. I was quite lucky because mine was rather easy to find. The others was not so lucky. The crowd was really huge and the place was packed like sardines. Worst of all some of the numbers was torn apart or just went missing in all the commotion. Just imagine.

Back in the main hall, I almost give just looking at the ridiculously long queue. Somehow I braved myself to sneak in up front so instead of waiting for hours, it took me like half an hour to finish. I felt like hugging the boy behind me for being such a sport.

Consequently I got to work half an hour late. Lucky for me I arrived when it was about to rain. Quite a few people didn't turn up for work today so I end up working overtime. Mom just deposited a generous 60 bucks into my account. She is God-send. I hope that would last until I get my loan money. Now is more than ever the time to start saving and eat less.

This week happens to be the start of the semester also. I hope I will do well this time. I simply had to. There's so much at stake.