29 November 2000

It was probably the most beautiful government hospital that I've been to. Perhaps because it is still very new but whatever it is I was certainly impressed with Selayang hospital. That said, the road leading to this hospital is not exactly smooth. Reminds me of Dakar - Paris rally or something like that. Anyway, Mom is much better now after the doctor cut all her eye lashes. Eventhough she will look kinda weird now it's a small matter since they would grow back in no time.

Faiz had finished with his registration in UiTM. You better do well here man because I used my precious 500 bucks to pay for the fees. The rainy season has certainly arrived. It rained almost every single day. Don't know why but this fasting month I get really sleepy like all the time. My studies is progressing alright at the moment. And with this new desk and work lamp, I have no excuse not to study hard. My finances is okay now but it won't be so soon since there seem so much things I had to buy these days.