24 November 2000

20 years ago at exactly this time, I was born. Happy Birthday to me. First and foremost I'd like to thank God for everything. Hmm. That's about it. I slept very early yesterday meaning to wake up at about this time to do something to commemorate my birthday. So I did. I performed solat hajat and then watched Ally McBeal, again. 20 years is quite some thing isn't it? I've learnt a lot since, no doubt about it. I'm almost an adult now and next year I'll be eligible to vote. Not that I cared so much about it anyway. This special day I try not to remember much about H for once. Well, that didn't work. Anyway I'm rather sleepy at the moment but I want to force myself to stay up.

My birthday resolution is to get slimmer. Yeah, right. Who cares anyway. Then again, life is sometimes about caring what other people think because we don't live alone in this world. We need each other to live and love.

I'd really like to go to sleep now but I think I'll write a little bit more. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever get married. Come to think of it, that's the beauty of life. You'll never know what you'll be in the future. But remember, the choice is yours and you are responsible for every action. Wait, that sounded kinda lame and normal. I don't want to be normal. I'd like to be different and special. Normal is for mere mortals. Wonder what I would be in 20 years time. Maybe I finally got married with dozens of kids. Now, isn't that lovely. The first class is at 8:00 AM and I am trying very hard not to miss any more classes from now on, no matter how sucky it is. If I sleep now, I'd probably miss the class. So I think I'm gonna smoke a few cigarettes. Yeah-yeah it's dangerous and causes cancer. Shoot me.