23 November 2000

Last week everybody was like very broke and poor and miserable including me. I was the poorest of all since I got like 1 ringgit in my wallet. Even then, that 1 ringgit note is a brand new one and I don't plan on spending it anytime soon. I'm so broke I had to borrow money from Isa and Jai. How embarrassing.

Today however, most of the students walk with a smile on their faces. The loan money is finally in 2 weeks after signing that stupid agreement paper. Let's hope they will spend it wisely. As for me I spent 800 ringgit on the first day, paying off debts and buying some necessary stuffs like a brand new shoes and hair cutter. A few hours ago I bought 3 volumes of Ally McBeal VCDs which was on sale at The Mines. I bought it without thinking twice despite the 87 ringgit price. Calista Flockhart is like my inspiration and motivation. I once was crazy about Drive Me Crazy the movie because of H but now I became obsessed with Calista because of Rose. That is all because she looks a little bit like her. Now that I got the VCDs I can watch her over and over again and not just every Monday on TV. How blissful.

Tomorrow is my 20th birthday. Wonder how many people will remember it. H obviously is not one of them. Anyway my Mom and the entire family is going to Lina's graduation tomorrow. Even though it's just a diplome, I'm still so proud of my sister.