25 November 2000

For most people, birthdays should be a special occasion in their lives. That said, they are some people who just don't care or didn't even remember about birthdays either theirs or their loved ones. As for me, only my Mom and Grandma remembers my birthday. And oh yeah my siblings also of course. Dad and everybody else kinda forgot about it. To be honest I was hoping for H to call me and wish happy birthday or something. Ha ha, we'd sooner send a Malaysian to space! Other than that, Rose also forgot about my birthday. Fancy her wanting to be my girlfriend and everything. Maybe she's busy with some exam or something.

Oh well, my gloominess aside I managed to do something very special yesterday. I went for my first ever blood donation yesterday. Funny when they took my blood pressure the first time it was not high enough. Only on the second take that I passed for donation. That was something. My first blood donation. Too bad I also found out my blood type is just plain O+ not A as I thought all this while. I guess those doctors who took my blood sample in school screwed up then. Well, at least I'm now a generous universal blood donor. Come take my blood. I'm really looking forward to my next blood donation which should be in 3 month's time. I want to fill this tiny red book all the way like my Dad did.

Later I went to the Mines Shopping Fair with a little hope that I might stumble into H and his boyfriend or whatever like I did last year. That didn't happen. Hmm, how do you spell l.o.s.e.r? Damn.

So here I am now in Sungai Buloh at my uncle's place. Grandma and Lina is here too. I better go to sleep right now cause Grandma is incessantly nagging to me like she sometimes does. I don't really want to talk back and hurt her feelings or something so good night.