26 July 2010

Earlier today, Mia had her final check up at the Seri Kembangan community clinic. Thank God for that. After dropping the kids at their nursery we went to Mutiara Damansara to catch a movie. Inception has been receiving glowing reviews from film critics the world over therefore I simply must see this film.

I don't want to bore you with the details but this is without a doubt, the best movie I've seen this year. Hell lot better than Avatar, Iron Man 2 etc-etc. I was glued to the seat the entire 2 hours of screening. Yeah it is that good. Go see it!

Afterwards, we visited Tesco nearby to do some groceries. But before that, I stumbled into Fahrin Ahmad the actor at Cineleisure - with his brand new girlfriend! She's definitely not an artist or celebrity because I've never seen her anywhere before. And after Linda Onn & Sharifah Nor Azean, this one looked refreshingly ordinary. A change of taste there buddy?

Anyway I didn't stop by to take pictures or anything because I really needed to go to the restroom at that time. Wait, since when did I stop to talk or take pictures with celebs? That's right, neverrrr! They're just ordinary human beings just like you and me. Besides, I'd like to respect their privacy.

That's all for now. You know you love me.

XOXO

Gossip Guy