14 April 2000

My day off finally. I've been working so hard that I felt like my previous day off was just yesterday. I woke up around 2:00 PM and went to the lab to what else, surf the Internet. Now that I'm a working class my, got to make the most of my free time. Feels goo to get to listen to Perfect 10 again. I once considered it to be the best radio station in the entire universe. Too bad the only chance I get to listen to them these days is on the Internet meaning not much anymore. Today I just listen to sHitz FM.

I called Roslinda yesterday evening. She was some girl I met while studying in Johore Bharu. She also happens to be Aida's BFF. Remember Aida? The girl who fell head over heel for me and I treated her like sHitz FM? I still remember vividly the first time I met her at the KIJ canteen. Back then I thought she was Aida and Aida was her, know what I mean? Call me slow but I took me a couple of months to realise that. Funny how we still keep in touch after all this time. I got another on of her letters a few days back along with a photograph of her. She's got this really long hair that looks not unlike a pontianak. Suddenly made me eager to see her again although that is not possible at the moment.

Here's the plan: Before my high school reunion next month, I'll grab a train ticket to JB first and meet her there. How's that for a plan? Then I would surprise her with my brand new look. Hell, I bet quite a number of people will be surprised to see me.

Still debating whether I should get a new mobile phone next month. If only they cost as little as an Apple Pie or strawberry Sundae but alas they don't. We'll just wait and see. Perhaps I ought to get a cheap second hand phone from Wan Mohd Yunus. See how Mom reacts to that. I'm sure Grandma would not be too thrilled.