25 April 2000

Al Fatihah...

In memory of Mohd Faizal who passed away a few days ago. May his soul rests in peace.

Last night while I was doing my usual closing duties at the back sink, suddenly I heard this commotion at the front lobby. When I went up front to learn more I heard that one of my colleague Faizal met with an accident and died. I've heard he met with an accident some time back, I have no idea it was that serious. So later that night we all went to the Kuala Lumpur General Hospital to see him for the very last time. This is probably the second time I have ever seen a dead body in my life. The first time was when my great grandmother passed away eight years ago. All the girls was like crying when they saw him. Well, I didn't. Perhaps I didn't get to know him that well. It felt like it was just yesterday I talked to him at the corridor. Before you know it, he's gone today. Made you realize nothing is certain in life. You might be here today and you may well be gone tomorrow.

Okay enough of the sad news. The good news is, my manager had calculated my wages yesterday and they came to about RM600.00 nett. Oh what joy! Now my dream of owning an Ericsson PF 768 hand phone will finally become a reality. But of course that's not until next month. Dad finally got his computer EPF withdrawal approved. He'll be receiving the money in about 3 weeks time. Maybe I should ask him for some money to get an extra RAM. We'll see.