3 May 2000

Got my first wages from working here at McDonald's yesterday. Today could have been swell if not for this terrible cold I'm having. This is a product of riding in the pouring rain for 2 days straight. Can't wait for the new semester to begin. Then I'll only be working on weekends.

Took out my money from Maybank today. Ah the sweet smell of crispy new 50 ringgit notes. From the 400 hundred that I withdraw today, 150 goes out to Jai for fixing his bike that I utterly and completely destroyed in that accident. How I wish that never happened. Note to self: I still owe Jai another 50 bucks. That also means my dream of getting my first hand phone is disappearing by the minute. Perhaps I could still be a cheap one from Uncle Din.

Saw two new faces at the store today. The first was a new Floor Manager from goodness where and the other is a Crew Leader from Tun Perak store. She kept yakking about how nice her old store was and yet she asked to be transfered here. Duh. Still I must admit from the stories she told us, her old store sounds like paradise compared to ours. Whatever.

I went to Suria KLCC later on meaning to find a battery charger. Fancy that humongous 88 story building doesn't sell a single battery charger. I didn't hang around there for long and went straight home. God this runny nose and cold is really killing me. Tomorrow I'm thinking of visiting Midvalley Megamall. They did boast about being the largest mall in the Klang Valley. Surely they've got a bloody Ni-Cd battery charger somewhere.