4 May 2000

At last I finally found the battery charger, not at Midvalley but just 2 floors upstairs at Uda Ocean departmental store. Me and my buddy Azizan (Jai) had dinner at Marrybrown. The food is okay but still a long way from KFC. Then we went to Midvalley to catch a movie. I got this discount card which entitles me a buy one free one ticket so we only paid like one ticket tonight. While waiting for the movie to start, Jai suddenly treated me with McDonald's like he always does.

Tonight we watched Romie must die statting Jet Li and Aaliyah. I don't like Hong Kong movie much but this one is okaylah. Besides, it's made in Hollywood. With 18 screens, the GSC at Midvalley boasts being the larger cinema in Asia. I've never been anywhere much but one thing for sure, their popcorn is the best in town. Afterward I stopped by the video store to rent a VCD. I always wanted to see Girl, Interrupted and now I did. Angelina Jolie was awesome in this movie. She looked totally hot even with her hair short.

Okay this cold I'm having is officially a pain in the ass. I'm sneezing and blowing my nose like every 5 minutes. I'm thinking of getting a sick leave tomorrow but you know how it is with doctors. They'll just say I have a cold not a fever thus no M.C for me. They have no idea the suffering I had to go through everytime. Especially since I happens to catch a cold every month or so.

Well maybe I might just get better in the morning.