29 May 2000

Alhamdulillah. After waiting almost 7 months for a new tank for my bike I finally got it today. Although not brand new or perfect at least it's better than my current crooked tank. Yesterday also happens to be my last day working anytime any day at the store. After this I'll be working on weekends only. Of course I won't be working during the examination period. This semester is the no play-play semester. I've got H and the rest of my friends to impress, remember?

More than half of my housemate had returned here as of now. I felt good to be together again after a while. Right about now I'm feeling quite excited and also anxious all mixed together as I wait for tomorrow morning to arrive. My exam results will be out tomorrow but more importantly that would be the time I can lay my eyes on her again. Rumors has it that students with CGPA lower than 2.5 will have to attend a motivation session first before their result is released. If that's true I'm quite positive that I would be one of them. Sure I got 2.9 during my first semester but that was then. After I flunked a few subjects last time, my GPA must be at an all time low right now.

Other than that words on the street is our loan money might be in as well today. I hope that one is more reliable. I just wanna pay off all my debts which has amounted to RM1200.00 at the moment. One thing for sure though, my part time wages will be in later today. PF 768 here I come!

Wonder what she's doing right now.