18 May 2000

Yesterday I arranged to meet Dad meaning to ask him for some support to replace some spare parts for my bike. Instead I found out he is now jobless, again. As the story goes, he started this new business venture with 2 of his former classmates. First the business started pretty well but soon his 'friends' got kinda greedy and forgot to pay my Dad his part of the profit. Some friends. Fortunately for him his computer EPF withdrawal money is finally in so he's like not totally broke or anything.

Later that night Ali told me my bike's spare parts is almost ready for collection. The good news is he managed to get them really cheap (wink-wink) so I only had to pay like 50 bucks. So in a week or so my bike will be getting some serious makeover and will look awesome again. Can't wait for that to happen. So now I suddenly got some extra cash in hand, I decided to use them on some new jeans. Maybe my dream of owning PF 768 may become a reality after all. Just have to keep my fingers crossed and pray that nothing bad happens until the end of the month. Amen.