24 May 2000

Went to watch Erin Brokovich with Jai the other day at Midvalley. It costs me a whooping 5 ringgit and I didn't even get to see the movie until it finishes. Halfway through the movie, it was already 7:25 PM and we decided to leave and pray first before time runs out. Call it dreadful timing.

So here I am sitting in the lab listening to some tunes over the Internet. Back home in Taman Desa Serdang I got the big house all to myself since everybody had gone back to their respective hometowns. So you see I'm like super-duper bored right now. Thank God for things such as this lab for keeping my sanity intact.

There's this Floor Manager at the store that I didn't like much. But last night he surprised us all by buying us supper after work. That's why my friends you can judge the burger by it's wrapper. Of course Tan still likes to order me around the store. But one time when I took home some Happy Meal toys, he just close one eye on me. Good old chap.

Still undecided whether I should go to Sungai Buloh today. Perhaps I shall go there later. Asta.