10 May 2000

12:59 AM
Yesterday was my day off, again. I think I had too many day off this month. That can only mean my wages at the end of the month will be so puny. I went to watch another movie, this time at IOI Mall Puchong together with Apai. Remind me not to let him choose another movie again. He chose to watch Revenge of the Bloody Komodo Dragon of all movies there. As I feared that movie sucked big time. Later we stop by Sunway Pyramid to shop some windows. Actually I wanted to see this Web Store by Intel which was nothing more than a glorified cyber cafe really. I'll be leaving for Johore Bharu tonight. Rose sounded very excited to hear me coming. She even applied for a day off just for me. Hmm.

8:23 PM
2 hours to go until the train departs. Actually I was still deliberating whether to go there or just go home but after hearing Rose' shriek of joy and laughter over the phone I quickly made up my mind to go after all. Naturally Mom and my family don't have a clue I'm going there. I don't intend to be bombarded with some awkward questions from them. So this is a secret between you, me and my housemates okay?