14 May 2000

Sunday 11:04 AM

By the time you read this, I have arrived safe and sound here in Taman Desa Serdang. Here are the events of the past few days...

Wednesday evening.
Arrived at the KL railway station about half an hour before departure. I sat next to two strangers on the train this time but I was so tired, sleepy and hungry that I slept most of the time.

Thursday morning.
It's great to be able to listen to the Perfect 10 radio station again. As usual I took the two buses to Bukit Saujana. Sure enough, Rose and Aida were absolutely delighted to see me again and really surprised to see the new skinny me. After some greet and chat we decided to go downtown and our first stop was the newly finish JB City Square.

Thursday afternoon.
They two girls bought me lunch at Komtar. Then we visited Malaysia's premier counterfeit CD center at Holiday Plaza as requested by me. My visit to JB would not be complete without visiting that place. I bought myself a MP3 cd compilation for 5 ringgit. The prices has gone down since I my last visit some years back. By this time I only have RM5.00 in my pocket.

Thursday evening.
Aida and Rose also treated me to the movies. I could never pay for their generosity. We watched Mission to Mars which was quite good actually. At last it was time for as to part. I was literally speechless after all they have done for me. Rose just waved goodbye to me at the Bukit Saujana bus stop. Aida accompanied me all the way to the Larkin bus station, paying the bus fare for me along the way. Come to think of it, the girls paid for everything the whole time I was there. How embarrassing. From Larkin I took the bus home to Pasir Mas.

As you can see, the girls were super nice to me especially Aida. I'm sure she won't forget how I badly I treated her last time. In fact the last time we met I actually dumped her, over the phone. As cruel as that sound, it was for your own good. You deserve someone a lot better than me. Found out later there planned reunion was cancelled or something. Not that it matters much to me. I had such a good time in JB that it doesn't matter if I'm going to be bored to death at home soon anymore.

On my way back to Serdang I sat on the train next to this sweet UIA girls a few years my senior. So we talked about 2 hours or so about the weather, the sun and the moon, pretty much everything until I got tired of talking. Anyway I don't feel like talking to just about any girls right now especially after H. Later we parted ways at the Kajang station. I seriously thought she looked like she was about to wave me goodbye at the station. Maybe it was just a figment of my imagination. Oh what the heck, as I said before, I'm just not interested in girls right now (wow I can't believe I said that!).

Fortunately for me I didn't have to go to work until 4:00 PM. So I've got like a few hours to rest (sleep) until then. Bye-bye.