1 June 2000

The first day of the semester went by without any incidents. I went to get my results fully knowing that I have failed 2 subjects. Waited for H in the morning but she never showed up. I returned in the afternoon and there she was walking together-gether with this boy like this perfect loving couple. Now why was I not surprised. So much for a great semester beginning. As much as I hate to admit it, I'm happy as long as she's happy. Right.

My wages finally came in albeit a day late. So now I am a proud owner of an underwater Sony Ericsson PF 768 which I got from the tax-free carnival at Bukit Jalil. The phone costs RM410.00 plus another 50 ringgit for the ADAM prepaid sim pack. Later on I found that my friend Zaharil dropped the 50 ringgit sim pack somewhere in Bukit Jalil so there go 50 ringgit down the drain. Don't know why I let him hold on to that in the first place. So the next day I had to buy another new sim pack. Basically I spent a hundred ringgit just for sim packs only. You a**hole Zaharil.

Syam just got himself a brand new RX-Z bike.