4 June 2006

Mom and my brother Faiz came by yesterday. Dad came to pick me up in the afternoon. He suggested that I join this company who will pay people to answer surveys for them. For RM25.00 an hour that sounded quite good. Who doesn't like 25 ringgit an hour? I'm really interested with this survey thing. So Dad, Faiz and I spent the afternoon sightseeing around KL today. Afterward I brought Faiz home and let him stay overnight at my place. I brought him to the Mines tonight cause he wanted to buy some pants. Early next morning I took Faiz for a grand tour of UPM before taking him to Uncle Dib's house in Sungai Buloh.

This evening you can hear shouts of joy and laughter from my housemates. Obviously their loan money has just come in. Little that they realize that they'll be paying for that for the next 10 years or so, if they got a good job. Me I'm not so thrilled with the news simply because I had to pay back Isa and Zul's money which is about RM1150. Yesterday I spent another RM115 on my bike and soon I will need to replace my dreadful rims. So you see while everybody is delighted with the news, I looked indiferent because I've got a whole load shit to pay. Poor me.

Right about now I'm starting to feel sad seeing H with somebody else. Not much I can do about it right now. No use wallowing in self pity. Life must go on.