3 April 2000

It's been raining every single day here. As much as I love the rain, riding around under the pouring rain and getting soaked wet in the process is definitely no fun. It's work as usual at McDonald's. So far I've been stuck in the kitchen. No chance to be stationed at the counter yet. Meeting people, communicating is no big deal for me. However handling the cash register does have it risks, i.e money shortages. I don't fancy having my wages cut for shortages at the end of the month. I've been there before working at Caltex in Pasir Mas. It's not something I'd like to repeat ever.

There's this girl at the store who I think she likes me. I jokingly asked her to give me a treat after pay day and guess what? She did! I hope she didn't treat me seriously. After Tini I have this aversion to not so attractive girls (ha ha bite me). I'd love to have those free Happy Meals but I don't want her to be Tini part 2. Nope, never again. Besides I have my eyes on this interesting girl named Fila in the store. She wore her hair short and yet she's like super-friendly with me and everyone. Charming as she is, somehow I don't feel like she's my type. After my world crumbled because of you-know-who, I don't think anyone can do. That's the problem.