27 March 2000

Before you know it, it's already a week now since I started working here at this store. Tiring would be an understatement. But that's work. If your work is not tiring that's called slacking. Obviously I have a lot to learn here. Sometimes I got a scolding for doing something wrong like the time I found out eating while working is a big no-no even-though that burger was from my lunch break. But as I said I'm still learning so expect me to make mistakes. Now I know for sure that most of my co-workers here are way younger than me. If I started working here way back, I would have been a manager right now. But then I had to forget UPM and H.

A few days back while filling up gas at the Petronas station at UPM the get at the counter give me back 47 ringgit extra. Somehow I didn't return the money but for the next 5 days I had this HUGE dilemma/debate in my head. Return or spend. But since I am badly in need of a new shoes for work, I end up buying one instead. My current Bata leather shoe is totally wrong my job. I simply had to get a new one. Yes I know I did something terrible and I am not proud of it.