9 March 2000

I had breakfast and lunch at McDonald's today. I would have had dinner too but then I only had a couple of ringgit left. I rode all around KL today looking for the Kota Raya building, meaning to have a McDonald's breakfast there but somehow I end up at Ampang Park instead. Don't know why I got lost a lot these days. I must admit I am becoming some kind of McDonald'sholic today. I've changed my mind. I don't want to open a restaurant or cafe. I'll just open a McDonald's franchise. Yeah maybe I'll need a couple of million for the capital but I think I'll find it somewhere in 20 years time.

By the way I have submitted my work application at a couple of McDonald's around the city. It's only a matter of time before I start working there although I don't know which one yet. It could be The Mines, Sri Petaling, Kajang or even Sunway Pyramid.

I bought myself a Red Hot Chili Pepper mp3 CD yesterday. It's amazing how they can fit their entire discography on one CD. What's more they are much cheaper than a single cassette and way cheaper than their compact-disc version. Funny I used to hate RHCP before. Now I like adore them. Weird.

A found like a zillion viruses in this laptop. It must have infected half the executable files in Windows or something. McAfee antivirus is totally useless. Remind me to use PC-Cillin instead.

I called Dad yesterday but he sounded reluctant to give me any money. Gosh I think I owed so many people right now, It'll probably take years for me to pay them all back. I must not let this happen again in the future.

Tomorrow is another paper but somehow I didn't have the slightest desire or motivation to study at the moment. I'm so gonna fail this semester.

The world I'm living in is filled with losers. They are everywhere. In fact I can name a few in this very household. Zaril is one good example. Such a loser. If you happen to read this Zaril, then it's too bad. Who ask you to poke your nose in people's diary in the first place? Fadzly is another one. He's a big loser and a pain in the ass to everybody too. He'd like borrowed a couple of thousand ringgit from everybody and there's no way he's going to pay them all back now since he'd gone MIA weeks ago. Let's not forget about Lan too. This dickhead loves to pee while standing and sprayed his shit all over the place. And who usually cleans the place up? That'll be me your facking moron! Losers.