1 March 2000

I went out to watch a movie with Tini yesterday afternoon. To be honest, I'm feeling a little bit uneasy getting this close with her. I wish she could be somebody else. Yeah I know I'm a horrible person to say that, whatever. Anyway she's buying and I only had to bring my ass (and hers) to the cinema. We watched The Bone Collector, a so-so thriller.

Enough of that. Thanks to my buddies, I have now installed a brand new standard exhaust to my bike. So now, my bike doesn't sound as awful as it used to. I also bought a new plate number and a new pedal. All in all I spent over 90 bucks in the past 2 days. Extravagant as it sounds, I think they are all quite a necessity. Bike stuff plus food collection plus my debts. Then again, I think I did waste a few extra bucks on some really useless stuff. Felt like hitting myself on the head.

Wonder when I'm going to Uncle Dib's house. Got a basket load of laundry to do and I'm seriously running out of clothes to wear. I'll probably go this weekend. Haven't you heard? He is my personal laundrette!

10:32PM

Just a few minutes ago, I was tired, cold, hungry and lost on the north-south highway. I never knew the highway can be so cruel to you. Make one wrong turn and you could end up at the state border. I was planning to go to Sungai Buloh today but somehow I end up somewhere near Rawang which was like miles away.