29 February 2000

Yesterday evening was the end of our second tests but I'm not jumping with joy yet since I've got the Finals coming up around the corner. Finally, God has answered my prayers. My bank account is finally filled with some money yesterday. Words could not describe how I'm feeling inside right now. At least I'm not so poor as always. That said, I don't think that money will last for long because I've got tons of things to pay this month such as the food pool money and those people I owe.

I sat right beside her in the exam hall last evening. She didn't even threw a single glance at me. I guess she pretended I didn't exist right now. I thought she looked a little sad then. She probably missed her boyfriend or something. Anybody but me hor hor.

I think from now on I better stop lazing around and really concentrate on my studies (whoa!). It's a matter of time before I broke my not-buy-cigarette resolution. The temptation is simply too great to resist. Especially since I've got this little money lying around. Maybe I should start by smoking less. Yeah maybe I should do that.

I stayed up all night and morning today, working on my website v4.0. Although I've been working on that bit by bit for the last 2 months I think I'm only 35% finished with my website. It's not easy making a home page, a good one that is. It takes a lot of courage, determination, patience and hard work to make it happen. Of course, suffering from insomnia also helps.