9 February 2000

You know what? It feels so gooOOOoood finally having a valid motorcycle driving license. For the train ride back to KL I sat next to a nice girl, probably older than me. Hey haven't you heard? The guy sitting next to you just passed his motorcycle license test! Can you feel his aura?

Unfortunately for me, the rest of the journey was really-really terrible. I had a splitting headache and even after I pasted some koyok on my forehead, the pain didn't go away. Later on, I dug into some Mr. Potato and Ice Cream Soda drink which proved to be a HUGE mistake. My stomach started to rumble and grumble like crazy. I don't know why I had Ice Cream Soda in the first place. I never liked that drink. Worse still, I was so much in pain I didn't get to know the girl next seat much. I can safely say that was probably my worst train ride evar!

From the train station, I took a Komuter to my uncle's place in Sungai Buloh. That's when I found out somebody broke my bike's kick-start pedal. I got the feeling that someone is none other than my cousin Faris. I didn't have the heart to ask them to fix it but lucky for me, Grandma made such a big deal about it that my uncle felt compelled to fix it. It costs 28 ringgit some more mind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment