7 February 2000

Liverpool beat the league leaders Leeds United 3-1 yesterday. And I even watched the entire match from start to end some more. Just when I thought I'm a jinx to my favourite football team, Liverpool actually won even when I watch them play.

I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. My ankle hurts for no apparent reason. Uncle Din just adds another member to his family today. Another healthy bouncy baby boy. That's like 4 boys and 1 girl now. Grandma will be in town by train some time today.

My life has never been so frantic than these previous couple of days. I went evry where. The train ride to Pasir Mas was quite pleasant. The coach was like freaking cold but I did meet some of my uni friends on board so at least I got company. As soon as I got home, I quickly grab my Uncle nan's bike to practice for tomorrow's test. Yes, tomorrow is D-Day. The day I'm sitting for my motorcycle license test. Believe it or not, my car driving license is full already but I didn't have a bike license yet. I do hope I will past the test tomorrow. A lot of people is going to be deeply disappointed if I didn't. Mom for once, threw out a lot of money for me to sit for this test. I for another, am so very tired of practising and training for this. Wish me luck! (Amen).

No comments:

Post a Comment