21 February 2009

It seems there's a very good reason why I didn't bring myself to race last night. Maybe God didn't want me to get into trouble. Right after I got home yesterday, Fendi told me a few kids got arrested for racing on the very same highway. It could have been me. I could be spending a night at a lockup somewhere and my bike confiscated.

God my head felt so heavy and my threat felt really sore tonight. Maybe I just smoked too much. Didn't feel like watching the F.A Cup semifinals tonight. Feel like I'm about to pass out anytime soon. Aston Villa is leading anyway. What's the point watching really when Liverpool is not even playing.

Seeing those lovebirds and couples sitting together at the tables just made me plain jealous. But what can I do? I'm poor and ugly and my hair is a bit too long too my liking. It's time to get them shaved clean again. It's absolutely paramount that I cut my head bald before I even think about picking up any girls. I do look awful with hairs. People even looked differently at me when I do.

These are the times that I felt everything is wrong with the world. The weather is so hot, an ugly kid with a handset is sitting next to me, why can't those damn crickets be quite for a change?

Babe, just remember that it only takes a minute of your precious time to turn around, I'll be two steps behind...

Yeah-yeah whatever.