20 February 2000

Today my friends and I went to help out in a wedding ceremony somewhere in Bangi. FYI we do this sometimes. Go and help to clean the dishes and serve food and in return we get to eat for free. And if we're lucky, they'll give us a couple of boxes of cigarettes. But of course we didn't do it for the reward. Just to help out and lend a helping hand. Tired as we were, it's quite fun doing stuff together.

What happened tonight was most perplexing indeed. I almost got myself racing on the Besraya highway. Too bad Fendi didn't go along with my suggestion. Don't know why but whenever we go for a drink by the highway side and watch some kids go racing, I felt the urge to join them. Tonight the urge was so strong that I was like inches away from joining the fun. God knows what might happen if I did.

But the important thing is I didn't. So here I am sitting in my room like a scared little girl. Maybe I didn't have the balls to go racing. Maybe the whole idea of illegal racing is simply stupid. God help me.