17 February 2000

For some reason or another, I felt so very sad last night. Got her on my mind again. I missed her. What can I do to get her back? I was so sad that I slept rather early last night. If only she knew.

It's pre-registration time again. I'm so useless. I didn't learn my lesson from last sem. Register early or you'll be in trouble like I am right now. I totally deserve this sheet.

Gawd I'm so hungry at the moment. I fasted during the day and I haven't had my dinner yet. If only I had something to drink or at least a cigarette to smoke. There's nothing edible here to eat in the kitchen and nobody gives a damn about me. But then again I can't blame them really. Nobody asked you to fast in the first place. Looks like I'll have to wait for a few hours more until the guys go out for dinner. Tough luck son.