25 February 2000

I sat for another test last night. Although there were only 3 questions, I only managed to answer like 1 and a half. Let us pray that I don't fail this paper. The weather was awesome today. It rained all day just the way I liked it. Yesterday I went to eat at McDonald's in Kajang. And later when I was about to leave, I took home a tray from there. Can you believe it? I took away a freaking tray from McDonald's. That's not all, I also plan to take home one of those beautiful tray from A&W! Too bad I didn't go there often because the price there is absolutely cutthroat, the same with KFC. Only McDonald's is within my budget. I wish they would serve breakfast at their outlet at the Mines Shopping Fair. I still got one free tea/coffee coupon to use for breakfast. I plan to take Tini there sometime next week. She treated me lunch and dinner for a couple a times already and I treated her for like, what, once only? And even that one time I only bought her a lousy bowl of ABC at the college food court. I felt rather guilty about this. Still, I'll have to wait for my salary to come in in the form of MDF (Mom and Dad Finance). I don't have much hope on Dad but at least Mom is a certainty.

Bad news. Uncle Din and family is moving to Sungai Petani soon. That's like 400KM away from here. There goes my laundry weekends not to mention my only source of satellite TV this part of the world. And there's nothing I can do about it.