16 February 2000

What's up people? Looks like the Hate Myself Days is over now. But it won't necessarily mean it won't happen again. I hope it doesn't. It's been a harrowing experience. Wonder when I'm ever going to finish website version 4.0. It's been ages since I started.

Ever since I lost a lot of weight and became skinny... well that's what they all said anyway, I started to enjoy the fruits of my labour. It's nice to see the surprise looks on people's faces. People that I haven't see for some time. It's good to fit into those M-sized t-shirts. I can now wear ready made jeans and pants and not cut one at the tailor's. Now I know why I don't fit into those dresses before. I was too FAT. So boys and girls, size DOES matters (apart from looks of course). Don't believe it when people say weight and size don't matter. They do. People who said that are probably fat themselves. Skinny is good for you, trust me I've been there and done that. Changing from fat to thin that is.

So how did I do it? Easy. Fast at least 2-3 times a week. Eat very-very-very-very little food especially rice. Don't sleep at night, or sleep really late. Avoid carbs. But the most important thing is to get your heart broken by someone you loved so much. Do all that (especially the last one) and you'll get a skeleton figure within 3 months or so. Okay, maybe 6 months.

Hmm, it's going to be a busy day today. Think I'll drop by the lab today to register for next sem and also find out which group I'll be in. Too bad babe, you'll be seeing a lot of me next semester whether you like it or not. That is if you don't go skipping classes again like what you did last sem. But I trust you won't do that. I believe you are better than that.

I've been a real jerk today. Think I brushed off quite a few people the wrong way today. My apologies. Don't take it to hear okay?