8 February 2000

1:41 AM

Exactly 8 hours and 9 minutes to go before the test. Anxious, nervous, scared, you name it. Currently watching Dumb and Dumber starring Jim Carey you know to ease the tense. God knows what will happen in the morning. I've come to the part where I just cannot wait to get it over with. Previously this feeling only come during exam times. But the last time it happened, I passed with flying colours for my SPM. Take it as they come they say. Think I'm going to bed after this dumb movie ends.

Alhamdulillah.

The last few minutes before the test I was a nervous wreck to put it mildly. Nevertheless I managde to put on a straight face and didn't show it much to the public. I think I had not only butterflies but also centipedes, worms, mosquitoes and a few other bugs as well in my stomach. During the test, I almost tipped over the elevated bridge but thank God I didn't. Today my life is complete. I feel like a real man finally. Now I only have to find a girlfriend jer.

God it's hot today.

No comments:

Post a Comment