11 February 2000

I fasted today. About time too. I did pretty much nothing today except lay around and watch TV. Well if it isn't me, whose gonna watch all those Astro channels they subscribed? In the afternoon I stopped by my dig for a while and the strolled down to the Mines Shopping Fair cause I was like so bored.

Surprise-surprise. Dad called last night. We are to meet in UPM tomorrow. This shall be our first meeting in like 2 years. Wonder how he looks like now. Wonder if he'd be surprised to see the new me. Whatever it is, I actually look forward to this reunion. I've got loads of question to ask.

Today is also my last day here in Kinrara. I took a couple of supplies from the fridge. Wonder if they will notice. Somehow Grandma sounded not too happy staying here at the moment. Kept talking about leaving this place over and over again. Poor grandma. I think she felt a little unwelcomed here. Unfortunately I don't want to get embroiled is this family feud.