2 February 2000

Yesterday Isa and I went for a tour around Shah Alam. If I can describe Shah Alam in one word, it would be empty. I mean there's hardly any crowd around. Even the shopping mall is void of people. But on the other hand, it's a good thing too because at least we can enjoy the peace and serenity here not like KL or PJ. We visited among others, the state library which was really huge but too bad we didn't stay for long there. Isa had to drag me away cause I was so preoccupied with all the books and magazines there. Then we visited the world famous Shah Alam mosque. I think the automatic tap would be really cool if only there wasn't so many of them broken. We went to a few other places too and we had lunch in section 2. I didn't see Lina anywhere though. Perhaps she's busy with class. On the way back somehow we detoured to Sungai Buloh and Kepong and pass by Bandar Utama. That's when I first saw One Utama. It was like the coolest shopping mall I've ever seen. We didn't stop by there though cause it's already so late (9:00 PM). Maybe next time.

I love my bike, Yes that battered red RX-Z bike. It is my first bike ever. I feel like I can never get tired of riding it over and over again. I wish I could do something with the crooked tank. One day I'll make you the envy of every other bikes in Taman Desa Serdang. Sleep tight baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment