22 January 2000

Ema. She used to be in the same college as I am during our matriculation in Johore Bharu. Back then I was a very-very shy person and since Ema was a life science student, I didn't even knew she existed. But now she's the girl I've kept saying hi to everytime. How weird. Anyway I'm not very sure about this one. Besides I heard she's seeing someone already. She's got a lovely face (naturally!), not too tall and not too short either. The thing is we've been exchanging SMSs for a couple of days now. I hope to get to know her better. To hell with Tini. She's like, all over me.

My computer is really a total wreck. It crashes every time I turned it on. I think the Windows is screwed. In other news, I'm totally broke again (mom help!). I've tonnes of work to do but no mood to do any of them. Especially since most of them are computer related (i.e I have to do them on the computer). Man, I got to do them sometime. Argh, that's the last of my cigarette.

No comments:

Post a Comment