17 January 2000

9:34 PM

Currently, I'm on board the train which will take me back to Serdang. The train came 6 minutes late but that's okay. After exchanging hugs and kisses with my mom and grandma (yeah right) we parted at the Pasir Mas train station. Damn, it is a guy. My seat is right in the middle of the coach which has a small table in front of me. Some more, I'm surrounded by 3 other guys. So much for my dream of sitting next to a sweet little girl from Puchong .Talk about bad luck.

But I didn't sit there for long though. Suddenly this guy came out of nowhere and literally begged me to change seats with him. Since he's from the 2nd class, I didn't mind doing it. I wonder why he's so desperate to change seats with me. Maybe the guy next to me is his boyfriend or something ha ha!

Gawd it so cold here in the train. I bet the Eskimoes and Inuits would feel right at home here. I'm so bored. The train is moving at snail's pace. Oh look at that, is that a snail I saw overtaking us? Now I remember why I don't fancy train rides much.

11:43 PM

I think I just had milk overdose. Yeah I actually drink so much milk tonight, my tummy is rumbling in disagreement. Note to self - don't drink milk when you're hungry. My eyes felt heavy but I still can't go to sleep. What's with the lights on and the noise and all. The guy sitting next to me is awfully quiet too. That's cool with me. I don't feel like talking to anyone right now. I kept glancing at my brand new shiny watch like every 5 minutes. Actually mom bought it for Faiz but somehow I get to keep the watch he he! Hey, I'm her favourite son what?

5:00 AM

We're in Gemas, Negeri Sembilan now. This is where the train changes direction heading north to KL. I'm shivering cold now but it won't be long now.

No comments:

Post a Comment